Are you searching for your next role in nursing, social care, dentistry, healthcare, life sciences, engineering & logistics, veterinary or criminal justice? Are you tired of recruiters who can barely spell your first name, let alone identify your ideal next professional step? Seven Resourcing is the antidote to bad recruitment.
We work with employers in all four sectors right across the UK, matching outstanding candidates with rewarding roles which suit their skill sets, goals and lifestyles down to a tee. Whether you’re searching for a new nurse practitioner role which will give you more professional autonomy, or are looking for a step up the social care career ladder, we’ll work with you to find your perfect new job.
Sometimes the recruitment process can feel unpleasantly anonymous, particularly considering the outcome of the process could be life-changing. We do things differently at Seven Resourcing. We think that the better we understand our candidates, the better the recommendations we can make.
Understanding your goals, your skills, your experience and your lifestyle helps us to suggest only the most suitable candidates for every role, which means happy clients, happy candidates and perfect professional matches. Talk to us today to start your job hunt with your dedicated recruitment consultant.
We offer a wide range of perks and benefits to our candidates. We want to recommend the very best talent to our clients, which is why it’s important to us to make job hunting easy, comfortable and convenient for you, whether you’re looking for locum work, part-time vacancies or a permanent role. Here are a few of the extras Seven Resourcing candidates enjoy:
- Your own specialist recruitment consultant – We allocate an expert to every candidate to help you find your perfect new role.
- Smarter payroll and compliance – Our PayTech system ensures you’re paid on time every time, while Safeguarding First makes submitting your documents blissfully easy.
- Online timesheets – Submit your hours effortlessly and securely at any time with our online system.
- Industry-leading rates – We want to attract top talent, so we offer some of the very best rates in your sector.
- £250 referral bonus – Refer a new candidate to Seven Resourcing and, if the referral is successful, you’ll receive a £250 “thank you”.
- 24/7 support – In industries like nursing and criminal justice, roles aren’t always 9 to 5. That’s why we’re available 24/7 to offer support and information.
Ready to find your new role? Contact our team to discuss your goals now on 0333 200 5424.