Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Gurmail Singh
Salary: £38055 - £50172
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice have an exciting new opportunity available in Guernsey in a community based recovery service for those affected by Substance Misuse. You will work as part of the leadership team for Adult Mental Health and lead the multidisciplinary team responsible for providing specialist substance misuse assessment and treatment to adults in the secondary care mental health service. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Adult Services and be registered with the HCPC
The salary for this Permanent Team Leader role is £38,055 – £50,172 per annum
The post holder will work as part of the leadership team for Adult Mental Health and lead the multidisciplinary team responsible for providing specialist substance misuse assessment and treatment to adults in the secondary care mental health service.
- The post holder will support the clinical work of the team acting as an expert resource in complex cases. Due to the management and leadership requirements of the role the post holder will co-work rather than key work a small case load of individuals.
- To support the assessment of service users/clients with complex care needs including individuals with undifferentiated and undiagnosed conditions in accordance with the agreed pathway for the Community Drug & Alcohol Team (CDAT).
- To provide specialist clinical advice, supervision, and consultation to other professionals contributing directly to the clinical formulation, diagnosis and treatment plan.
- To guide, advise and direct other staff in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of specialised service user/client care.
- To provide specialist advice to staff in managing emergency and other acute situations, ensuring that the service user’s/client’s needs are met and that significant others are supported
- We offer a full relocation package which includes interview and relocation travel, this is in addition to our competitive pay and annual bonus.
- Furthermore we offer subsidised accommodation for those travelling to the Island alone, and an 8-year employment permit for those wishing to bring a partner or family.
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adult Services and Substance Misuse Services
- 2 years adults social care
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Registered Manager who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.