Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Gurmail Singh
Salary: £35970 - £40970
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice have an exciting new opportunity available in Southampton in a community based recovery service for those affected by Substance Misuse. Our client is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Lead Nurse to provide Clinical Supervision & operational line management to Nurses within the Service.
We are looking for a full time Lead Nurse to join a community drug and alcohol service. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a multidisciplinary team that provides support to individuals in their recovery. You will be managing a dedicated clinical team who provide clinical interventions to service users with a range psychological and physical health issues whilst in treatment.
- The role will report directly to the Services manager, who will provide operational direct line management and supervision. All clinical supervision will be provided by the Deputy Director of Nursing. The Lead Nurse will provide Clinical Supervision & operational line management to Nurses within the Service.
- Assure that integrated pathways are in place for service users who require treatment for their health needs related to their addiction.
- Implement/maintain an immunisation and vaccination scheme to help combat blood borne virus (BBV) and other infectious diseases, and provide advice and information to other professionals on BBV and the care of individuals with drug and alcohol issues.
- To ensure all programmes, i.e. immunisation programmes, are adequately staffed so that contractual requirements may be met at all times.
- To be involved in clinical audit of the service under the direction of the Deputy Director of Nursing.
- Contribute to the overall performance of the service to ensure that contractual output targets are achieved.
- Work alongside the Lead Doctor (and or Non-Medical Prescriber (NMP)) to formulate, plan and implement individual treatment programmes to ensure safety and optimise outcomes for service users. This will include supporting nurses assisting detoxifications from substances across operational sites.
- Qualifications: A Registered Nurse qualification & NMC Pin
- Experience: Substance misuse experience is desired
- Hours: Full time
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of staff to Local Authorities, Prisons, Probation Services, Charities and Private Organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of criminal justice; including Youth Justice, Probation, Recovery, Rehabilitation, Psychology, Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Substance Misuse Nurse Prescriber who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.