Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Jamie Chittock
Salary: £30000 - £32000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Clinical Team Manager (RMN / RGN)
£30,000 – £34000
My Client, a substance misuse residential rehab unit, are looking for a new Clinical Team Manager to oversee the Detoxification service of Support Workers and Nurses.
The Job Role
- To carry out all functions as Nurse on duty when required and oversee the Clinical Team
- To ensure registration standards are maintained as laid down in the CQC Regulations
- To ensure that services and support are provided in a person centred way, using person centred approaches.
- To contribute to the overall development and modernisation of the Clinical Unit, and to ensure compliance with the aims and objectives of the organisation.
- To ensure the care and safety of staff and of service users when they are residing in the unit or accessing the services
- The day to day management and administration of the clinical unit in accordance with statutory regulations and departmental policies.
- The promotion of an environment conducive to a high standard of care in which service users can participate, according to their capacity and wishes.
- To be responsible for the recruitment of staff within the unit in conjunction with the Head of HR where appropriate
- To ensure induction of all new staff in line with organisation policies and procedures
- Ensure that each member of staff receives regular staff supervision in accordance with organisational policy.
- Develop & keep good relationships with staff and service users and be able to clearly communicate with all levels of internal and external contacts.
- To demonstrate a commitment to advocacy skills and empowerment of both individuals and communities.
- Be able to lead effectively and support the whole team.
- To have the ability to Manage and motivate staff
- Understanding of the issues affecting drug/alcohol users in crisis.
- Ability to effectively observe and monitor clients throughout the withdrawal process.
- Awareness of the appropriate interventions required to ensure the client’s physical safety.
- Act as a trained Nurse Mentor for student nurses from time to time as agreed with partner agencies
Can you see yourself working in this Staffordshire establishment?
This job is advertised by Jamie Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Jamie on 07852 217851