Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Jim Garwood
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
To support the provision of direct high quality housing support, advice and practical help to high level complex needs customers by providing a concierge function, including housing and administration support, security, health and safety in a supported housing environment.
To carry out tasks at the request of the staff team, to contribute to the effective running of the service.
To support and provide the reception service.
To fulfil housing management, and security, health and safety functions in line with practices and regulations.
To assist in the liaison with specialist agencies (statutory, public, private and voluntary), including health, social care, local authorities and housing.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To be the first point of contact for out of hours Services, contributing to the effective running of the service, ensuring emergency access to accommodation, carrying out reception duties.
2. To support and provide the reception service.
3. To record, monitor and input accommodation service data on relevant systems .
4. Keep clear, factual and appropriately detailed electronic and manual records, including client records, ‘handover’ / diary records, financial systems and other records as required, to ensure all work is properly recorded, enabling other members of the service team to pick up those records and continue with appropriate work as needed.
5. To organise filing, safekeeping, archiving and disposal of relevant documents in line with our data protection and disposal of records policies and procedures, including shredding and maintenance of the shredder.
6. To maintain a safe and tidy office and working environment, including keeping areas clean and tidy.
7. Respond to incidents that require staff assistance, ensuring the safety of self and others, following appropriate procedures and record keeping.
8. To identify and monitor safeguarding concerns, ensuring all relevant policies and legislation are adhered to.
9. To support the cold weather provision for rough sleepers for Burnley Borough Council, as per the agreed Service Level Agreement, working with the Local Authority and other agencies, including the police.
10. Undertake any housing management and administrative duties required.
Benefits F ree parking,, 36 days holiday a year, child care vouchers, heavily subsidised gym membership.
!!!!! Extensive training and development opportunities !!!!