Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Jim Garwood
Salary: £26301 - £35225
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
- To provide Clinical Leadership to Nursing Staff within the rehabilitation unit.
- As Deputy Manager provide leadership and management to all staff within the unit.
- Act/Operate on behalf of the Unit Manager as designated.
- Ensure safe clinical practice is maintained within the unit reflecting NICE Guidelines and CQC Core Standards and Key Lines of Enquiry.
- Ensure staff are clinically competent to undertake role.
- Ensure staff supervision/personal development reviews are undertaken reflecting company policies and procedures.
- To support the unit manager and multidisciplinary team working within the unit.
- The post holder will support the multi-disciplinary team in the social assessment of specialist and complex care needs of individuals, and advice on the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
- To effectively manage resources both human and financial to ensure the workforce has the necessary skills to provide a high quality, efficient person centred service.
Required Sills & Experience
- Management Qualification Level 5minimum (or completion within 12months)
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in supervision and the management of staff in Social Care or Health setting
- Working within a MDT setting.
- Experience of working with patients in substance misuse treatment
- Budget Management
- Problem solving techniques
- Multi-agency working
- Performance management
- Quality assurance reviews
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to service.
- Registered General/RMN nurse
Specialist knowledge across a range of nursing procedures and practice underpinned by theoretical knowledge/relevant practical experience
- Experience of administering and recording of medicines.