Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Gurmail Singh
Salary: £37979 - £41672
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice have an exciting new opportunity available in Gloucestershire in a community based recovery service for those affected by Substance Misuse. Our client is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Deputy Services Manager will assist the Services Manager to lead the delivery and development of all services and projects in Gloucestershire and manage all service leads in your designated area
As Deputy Services Manager & Quality Lead you will deliver accessible, high quality and comprehensive services that promote recovery, resilience, and self-determination.
- Provide line management, supervision and leadership to the Gloucestershire workforce.
- Ensure that the services meet the contractual and performance requirements as required by Commissioners; PHE and CGL Senior Management.
- To incorporate the clinical and psychosocial governance across services ensuring interventions are periodically reviewed and audited to include the ongoing review of management practises of dispensing mechanisms and operational procedures and processes.
- To work in collaboration with Gloucestershire Service Manager.
- Ensure all programmes and interventions are managed, delivered and developed to meet required standard’s and service user needs.
- Support senior staff to make appropriate decisions regarding risk management and public safety.
- Work in close partnership with other relevant health, social care and Criminal justice agencies.
- Qualifications: Management qualification
- Experience: Considerable experience of working at a management level within substance misuse services
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: £37,979 – £41,672
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of staff to Local Authorities, Prisons, Probation Services, Charities and Private Organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of criminal justice; including Youth Justice, Probation, Recovery, Rehabilitation, Psychology, Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Substance Misuse Nurse Prescriber who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.