Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £110000 - £110000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice is looking for a Dermatology General Practitioner in the Lincolnshire area.
The candidate will undertake new and follow up consultations of patients referred to the community Dermatology service by GPs in accordance with guidance from the lead consultant and the supervising consultant. This will include diagnosis of the full range of dermatology conditions and initiating medical and surgical treatments, including phototherapy, in a community clinic.
- Undertake new and follow up consultations including a full assessment of the medical condition, the patient’s concerns and expectations. The candidate will enter full details of history, examination findings, diagnosis and treatment plan in the case record.
- Follow care pathways for the common skin problems as recommend by national guidance.
- Prescribe treatment only for the presenting complaint and in accordance with the dermatology formulary and prescribing restrictions.
- Ensure that patient or carer’s are informed fully about the condition, answer any questions, supply written information if available and involve them in decisions about the treatment.
- Undertake appropriate surgical procedures only after training and directly observed practice has taken place and been signed off.
- Qualifications: GPVTS trained or equivalent, Diploma in Dermatology, MRCGP and accreditation as GPwSI in dermatology.
- Experience: Experienced consultant of dermatology, working currently in primary care.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, permanent.
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of staff to Local Authorities, Prisons, Probation Services, Charities and Private Organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of criminal justice; including Youth Justice, Probation, Recovery, Rehabilitation, Psychology, Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Dermatology General Practitioner who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.