Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Gurmail Singh
Salary: £26000 - £33000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice are looking for Detox Nurse to fill an exclusive opportunity within a leading residential rehabilitation service in Bradford.
The main duty of the role will be supporting caseload management of the wider team. This will involve assessing, planning and implementing clinical care whilst managing clients’ general health needs and responding to clinical and medical emergencies. Managing crisis as first line intervention, assessing risk and safeguarding issues, responding and reporting appropriately within a risk management plan.
- Support the Centre manager and Lead Nurse in the preparation and development of the Clinic action plan in line with the Company’s aims and objectives
- Develop and maintain close liaisons and working relationships with other primary and secondary care health and social care professionals in the formulation and delivery of a client’s recovery plan.
- Help ensure that the accommodation for residents, including catering, maintenance, and cleanliness is of a high standard.
- Carry out the comprehensive inductions of nurses.
- Undertake screening, triage/initial and comprehensive assessments and risk management plans of clients
- Plan and provide care for individuals undergoing detoxification programmes
- Administer medication and monitor effects, including undertaking clinical observations and reporting any abnormalities to the doctor(s).
- Comprehensively assess clients and construct, review and monitor recovery plans within a holistic planned approach.
- Provide case management and direct clinical care to a defined number of clients as agreed with the Centre Manager and Lead Nurse. This includes assessment, planning and providing specialist care.
- Respond to clinical and medical emergencies, and managing crisis as a first line intervention.
- Maintain admissions at a level that meet or exceed targets set by the Company
- Agree treatment and care plans with clients, and review them regularly.
- Undertake drug screening.
- Qualifications: First level registered nurse with recent relevant post qualification (RMN, RGN or CPN)
- Experience: Experience in Substance Misuse
- Compliance: NMC Pin
- Hours: 12.5 hour shifts patterns. Days 07.30 to 20.00 Nights 19.30 to 07.00
Working with Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Doctors, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a medic who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive medical jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Criminal Justice’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.