Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Gurmail Singh
Salary: £30000 - £35000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice are looking for a Case Manager with perpetrator experience to fill an exclusive opportunity within a Domestic Abuse project based in Croydon.
The Case Manager will strive to make contact and work on a one to one basis with perpetrators whose victims have been identified as high risk at MARAC to pro-actively secure engagement, influence attitudinal and behavioural change and link to complementary services. To do this, the Case Manager will work with existing agencies in each pilot site to design a co-ordinated, strategic individual intervention plan to address identified needs and risks and promote understanding of the impact of abusive behaviours. Throughout the intervention the Case Manager will work closely with the IDVA service to review risk, develop safety plans and improve outcomes for all parties involved.
The project focuses on priority high-risk or serial perpetrators, both male and female, aged 16 and over, as this group carries the greatest risk of serious harm and engage poorly in available services. By addressing perpetrators’ behaviour Drive targets the root cause of domestic abuse and improves outcomes for victims and children. The key objectives are to:
- Reduce the number of serial perpetrators of domestic abuse
- Reduce the number of repeat and new victims
- Reduce the harm caused to victims and children
- Act as a single point of contact to secure the Service User’s engagement where it is safe to do so;
- Work with Service Users either directly or indirectly for between 3-12 months, alongside partner agencies, with the aim of bringing about reductions in risk and attitudinal and behaviour changes
- Identify and implement support and disrupt interventions and
- Tailor a 1:1 behaviour change programme for each engaged Service User.
- Qualifications: Hold a relevant degree, a vocational qualification
- Experience: Work with victims and or perpetrators of domestic abuse
- Compliance: DBS or MET Clearance
- Hours: Full time
Working with Seven Health Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of staff to Local Authorities, Prisons, Probation Services, Charities and Private Organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of criminal justice; including Youth Justice, Probation, Recovery, Rehabilitation, Psychology, Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Probation Officer who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Criminal Justice’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.