Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Gurmail Singh
Salary: £11 - £13
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Crimimal Justice is looking for Domestic And Sexual Abuse Telephone Triage Workers in the Bristol area.
- Empower individuals and families to recover from the trauma of domestic abuse, build resilience and gain independence
- Accept and assess referrals to the service and complete needs and risk assessments in line with service operations procedure
- Provide telephone advice and support
- Ensure that all clients are provided with high-quality person-centred service which takes a strength-based and trauma-informed approach
- Enable women to feel empowered and supported in understanding their rights, entitlements and independence
- Provide housing, emotional and practical support to women with complex needs who have experienced domestic violence on an outreach basis
- Aid women with the move on process from the service and provide support with sustaining tenancies
- Experience and knowledge in Domestic Violence
- Enhanced current DBS
- Experience with complex needs clients
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of staff to Local Authorities, Prisons, Probation Services, Charities and Private Organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of criminal justice; including Youth Justice, Probation, Recovery, Rehabilitation, Psychology, Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a candidate who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.