Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Dean Johnson
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Freelance Project Manager to work from home (occasional trips to London, Norfolk, Bristol)
The pay rate for this locum Freelance Project Manager £32 – £42 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
We are seeking an experienced, capable project and programme management professional with financial control and reporting skills.
The successful applicant will support and work closely with the chief executive to design, plan and deliver distance learning programmes in youth justice and criminology.
Successful candidate will need good experience of financial reporting and control to ensure projects proceed to time and budget.
Aldo need to be exceptionally organised, customer oriented and happy working on a wide range of projects at the same time.
Requirements of the Freelance Project Manager:
- Manage projects effectively so that they are completed to time, budget and quality
Oversee the commissioning of sub-contractors and freelancers so that there is financial control and value for money
Prepare and distribute relevant reports to achieve effective internal and external communication
- Perform risk management
Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the effective execution of projects
- Extensive experience of managing a variable and unpredictable workload
Providing customer care
- Proficient use of all Microsoft office suite
Degree-educated with a strong knowledge of project and programme management approaches
Excellent relationship building skills
Experience of education and/or youth justice project management would be an advantage
- Working in a small organisation
- A background in education and training, or criminal justice or publishing
- Experience of distance learning
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for criminal justice employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
If you would like us to consider you for this role then please let me know, alternatively if you are not looking for a new position but know of someone suitable, we do pay £250.00 for every referral that we manage to place. They just need to contact me and quote your name.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
07520 634 254
0333 200 5424