Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £32 - £42
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice is looking for a Freelance Project Manager to work from home, with occasional trips to London, Norfolk and Bristol.
We are seeking an experienced, capable project and programme management professional with financial control and reporting skills. The successful applicant will support and work closely with the chief executive to design, plan and deliver distance learning programmes in youth justice and criminology. Successful candidate will need good experience of financial reporting and control to ensure projects proceed to time and budget. You will also need to be exceptionally organised, customer oriented and happy working on a wide range of projects at the same time.
- Manage projects effectively so that they are completed to time, budget and quality
- Oversee the commissioning of sub-contractors and freelancers so that there is financial control and value for money
- Prepare and distribute relevant reports to achieve effective internal and external communication
- Perform risk management
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the effective execution of projects
- Experience: Extensive experience of managing a variable and unpredictable workload.
Providing customer care.
Proficient use of all Microsoft office suite.
Degree-educated with a strong knowledge of project and programme management approaches.
Excellent relationship building skills.
Experience of education and/or youth justice project management would be an advantage.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS is required.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Initial 3 month contract.
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of staff to Local Authorities, Prisons, Probation Services, Charities and Private Organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of criminal justice; including Youth Justice, Probation, Recovery, Rehabilitation, Psychology, Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Project Manager who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.