Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £90000 - £90000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice is looking for a General Practitioner to fill an exclusive opportunity in Essex.
As a General Practitioner, you will provide high quality primary care general medical practitioner services to the practice population and temporary residents as necessary. Such high standards will be achieved by working as part of a multidisciplinary team with other members of the practice and community teams.
- Maintaining the highest clinical standards at all times and in accordance with accepted good medical practice and the various clinical policies of the practice/centre.
- In accordance with the practice timetable as agreed, the post-holder will make him/herself available to undertake a variety of duties as expected from a GP including surgery consultations, telephone (or other) consultations and queries, visiting patients at home, checking and signing repeat prescriptions and dealing with queries, paperwork and correspondence in a timely fashion.
- Making professional, autonomous decisions in relation to presenting problems, whether self-referred or referred from other healthcare workers.
- Assessing the healthcare needs of patients with undifferentiated and undiagnosed problems.
- Screening patients for disease risk factors and early signs of illness.
- In consultation with patients and in line with evidence-based best clinical practice developing treatment and any associated care plans.
- Providing counselling and health education.
- Admitting or discharging patients to and from the caseload and referring to other care providers as appropriate.
- Recording clear and contemporaneous consultation notes to agreed standards.
- Championing the practice clinical governance programme for the provision of safe, high quality patient care.
- Working with the Practice Senior Management Team on clinical governance issues and clinical aspects of the service.
- Qualifications: Full and current unrestricted GMC (UK) registration on the GP Register. MRCGP or working towards it.
- Experience: Experience of Microsoft Office applications.
- Compliance:Up to date DBS is required.
- Travel: Hold a full and valid driving licence, own a car and be prepared to use it for business mileage.
- Hours: Negotiable hours.
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of staff to Local Authorities, Prisons, Probation Services, Charities and Private Organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of criminal justice; including GP’s, Youth Justice, Probation, Recovery, Rehabilitation, Psychology, Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a General Practitioner who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.