Seven Social Care is looking for Human Trafficking Outreach Worker in London
Start: Asap – 30th November
· Provide pro-active service and advice to victims of trafficking to keep them and their children safe.
· To mitigate suffering from the after effects of the trauma caused by trafficking, sexual abuse, rape and/or domestic slavery.
· Identify and assess the risks and needs of trafficked victims using an evidence based risk identification checklist.
· Develop individual support plan to meet individual risks the client faces. • Advocate for high risk victims with agencies who can help to address the abuse.
· Understand the role of all relevant statutory and non-statutory services available to trafficked victims. Provide advocacy, emotional and practical support and information to victims including in relation to legal options, housing, health and finance.
· Work directly with all key agency partners to address the safety of trafficked victims
· Support victims of Modern Slavery with their NRM application
· Support victims to access appropriate legal advice with regards to their immigration and/or trafficking case.
· Manage a case load ensuring each client receives services appropriate to their individual needs. Contact clients at regular intervals in order to ensure wellbeing and safety.
· Understand the legal framework relating to the protection of children including the policy and procedures of the Local Safeguarding Children’s Board.
· Support clients through the CJS and/or Immigration Service, explaining the procedures and their role and rights within that system.
· Support the empowerment of the client and assist them in recognising the features and dynamics of sexual violence present in their situation, and help them regain control of their lives.
· Candidates MUST know what the NRM is and how it operates
· Experience in working with vulnerable adults and have up to date safeguarding training
· Experience of working with people with a range of different support needs, aspirations for their future and associated risks.
· Experience of delivering high quality floating/outreach support services to people with a range of needs and risks.
· An ability to undertake client-focused key working, support planning and risk assessments to maximise Service Users’ independence.
· Good understanding of the range of issues, diagnoses and treatment relevant to the client group including mental health and substance misuse.
· Commitment to equal opportunities and to promoting service users’ rights, privacy, dignity, choice and control. Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social care is a leading provider of residential support workers and local social workers, to specialist substance misuse recovery workers and criminal justice court workers; we’re passionate about working closely with our candidates to find opportunities which really work for them. That’s how we ensure we deliver exceptional candidates for every role.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know someone who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.