Seven Criminal Justice have an exciting new opportunity available in Nottinghamshire for a Lead Nurse. As the Lead Nurse you will form part of the senior management team at the above named service, working closely with the Service Manager and Lead Doctor to provide and develop high quality clinical service provision, with specific responsibility for Nursing Services.
The role will report directly to the Services manager, who will provide operational direct line management and supervision. All clinical supervision will be provided by the Deputy Director of Nursing. The Lead Nurse will provide Clinical Supervision & operational line management to Nurses within the Service.
· Assure that integrated pathways are in place for service users who require treatment for their health needs related to their addiction.
· Ensure that the services clinical model is functioning, effective and in line with CGL policy and national guidance.
· Implement/maintain an immunisation and vaccination scheme to help combat blood borne virus (BBV) and other infectious diseases, and provide advice and information to other professionals on BBV and the care of individuals with drug and alcohol issues.
· To ensure all programmes, i.e. immunisation programmes, are adequately staffed so that contractual requirements may be met at all times.
· Qualifications: Nursing qualification
· Experience: Substance misuse experience
· Hours: Full time
· Salary: £33,000 – £37,000
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of staff to Local Authorities, Prisons, Probation Services, Charities and Private Organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of criminal justice; including Youth Justice, Probation, Recovery, Rehabilitation, Psychology, Nursing and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a candidate who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.