Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Gurmail Singh
Salary: £24000 - £26500
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice are Recovery Practitioners to work in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. The role involves supporting people around substance abuse and in particular opiate treatment. Applicants should possess excellent communication and casework attributes, be confident using IT, have proven experience of working with people with complex needs and should have excellent engagement skills.
You will be required to deliver a combination of individual and therapeutic group interventions with adults. You will be skilled in employing a range of therapeutic techniques to elicit attitudinal and behavioural changes in participants.
- Supporting service users from point of entry into the service and through their treatment/recovery journey
- Providing screening, assessment, and recovery planning and onward referral
- Reducing drug and alcohol related harm to service users and the wider community
- Promoting carer, service user and community involvement
- Providing advocacy for access to partnership services
- Working with service users to support social (re)integration, enabling them to lead meaningful and purposeful lives: promoting recovery, resilience, peer support and self determination.
- Recognised psycho-social interventions
- 1to1 key work, POD and group work
- Clinical interventions
- Harm minimisation and brief interventions
- Experience: Excellent understanding of drug and alcohol issues and experience of working within a related field.
- Compliance: DBS
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: £24,000 – £26,500
Working with Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Doctors, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a medic who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive medical jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Criminal Justice’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424 .