Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Gurmail Singh
Salary: £80000 - £120000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
The post holder will be a specialist Doctor within a private service. The post holder will develop and provide Offender Health services in a secure setting and Community Substance Misuse Services across the North West area and a residential detox unit in Lancaster.
The post holder will undertake the necessary administrative duties associated with the care of his/her patients and with the running of the medical service input to the contracts. He or she will oversee trainees, students and NMP’s as appropriate.
The post holder will participate in continuing professional development for their sector of responsibility including participation in the locally organised In-Service Training Programme and to provide teaching and training to other staff.
Successful applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC Registration
- Full UK JCPTGP certification of completion of training in general practice OR MRCPsych
- RCGP Part 2 Certificate in the Management of Substance Misuse in General Practice
- 2 years’ experience in Substance Misuse
- NOMS Clearance (Prison Clearance)
- A full driving licence with vehicle is preferred but not essential
If you would like to apply, please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Gurmail Singh on 07572 216 359 or via email [email protected] for further information