Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Gurmail Singh
Salary: £26000 - £30000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice are currently seeking a Prison Coordinator to work full-time in the South West. The ideal candidate would have a great understanding of linking prisoners up with primary services. Ideally we are seeking someone who is already prison cleared.
The salary is between £26,000 – £30,000.
- Manage a caseload of adults and ensure support meets their needs
- Undertaking appropriate needs and risks assessments
- Undertaking effective support/actions plans in liaison
- Reviewing strategies regularly with professionals
- Multi agency working
- Community linkup
- Monitoring outcomes and contributing to alternative plans as appropriate.
- Providing ongoing person centred support
- Adopt a range of approaches when working with individuals in order to improve wellbeing and address the reasons for their referral
- Solution focused approaches and evidence based practice
- Strength based approaches to improve coping capacity and resilience
- Criminal Justice or Probation
- 2 years previous experience of working with prisoners
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients’ requirements.
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of staff to Local Authorities, Prisons, Probation Services, Charities and Private Organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of criminal justice; including Youth Justice, Probation, Recovery, Rehabilitation, Psychology, Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Substance Misuse Nurse Prescriber who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.