Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Kelvin Ryan
Salary: £21.4 - £21.4
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice is looking for a Prison Nurse to work in the Isle of Wight. If you are looking for an exciting position then apply now.
As a Prison Nurse you will be working in a Hospital within a prison, providing high standard care to the in-patients. You will need to be able to think on your feet and handle situations under pressure. You will have many responsibilities, for the patients, providing all types of support where necessary.
- To work within wider prison multidisciplinary teams to deliver a holistic approach to care.
- Triage prisoners and attend emergencies within the Prison.
- Checking and administering medications.
- Provide advice and treatment of minor injuries/ailments.
- Participate in health promotion activities.
- Qualifications: Must be a Registered Nurse.
Valid NMC pin.
- Experience: Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year’s relevant experience within the UK.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK. Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, 3 month contract.
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of staff to Local Authorities, Prisons, Probation Services, Charities and Private Organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of criminal justice; including Youth Justice, Probation, Recovery, Rehabilitation, Psychology, Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Prison Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.