Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Jamie Chittock
Salary: £29000 - £37000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Probation Officer | Derbyshire | £29,000 – £37,000
Successful applicant’s core duties will include:
- To supervise service users in line with service standards, providing case management and interventions which aim to reduce risks of harm and re-offending.
- To enforce orders and licences, prepare breach reports and attend court to present evidence if required.
- To work effectively with prisons in order to support the end to end management of case managers within prisons and the community.
- To organise and complete records of supervision and provide monitoring information, maintaining and using up to date administrative and information systems/technology. In line with service standards, policies and procedures.
- To take on specific responsibilities, representing the CRC in maintaining links with external organisations identified as relevant to the achievement of service and team objectives.
- To meet key targets and performance indicators.
It is essential that applicants have a VQ5 in Probation Practice, DipPS, DipSW or CQSW.
Can you see yourself working in Derbyshire?
This job is advertised by Jamie Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Jamie on 07520 632 940