Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Aaron Hope
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated probation officer to work in Yeovil. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of probation services.
The pay rate for this locum probation officer job is £25 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour and is an long term locum contract.
Duties of the probation officer:
– Liaising with Criminal Justice agencies and related bodies
– Completing electronic Offender Assessment System on all offenders allocated by the Team Manager and review in line with national and local standards
– Undertaking office duties and to co-operate in team/unit cover arrangements
Requirements of the probation officer:
– Degree or equivalent in social work or probation studies
– Recent experience working as a probation officer
For more information or to apply please contact Aaron on 07520632917 or send an email to [email protected]