Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Dean Johnson
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Residential Detoxification Unit Support Worker | £11.00 – £14.00 P/H | Oxford
Job type – Temporary for 3 months but could be extended.
Hours – 28 hrs per week (14 waking and 14 sleeping hours)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
To effectively engage with resident substance misusers and to motivate the individual to make positive change and achieve long term abstinence:
- Establishing strong working relationships with Service Users
- Providing information and advice as appropriate
- Responding to need as it arises and supporting service users to develop social and living skills within the group living environment.
- Working closely with other services that might be utilised in supporting the individual and ensuring that up to date information about other services is available to service users and colleagues
- Promote Mutual Aid and Peer Support
- Effectively support the individuals’ transition from the service in a manner that aids their long terms recovery including move on to residential rehabilitation, community treatment, housing and employment.
- Ensuring and maintaining the safety of residents at all times.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for criminal justice employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System , ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates , allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
If you would like us to consider you for this role then please let me know, alternatively if you are not looking for a new position but know of someone suitable, we do pay £250.00 for every referral that we manage to place. They just need to contact me and quote your name.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
07520 634 254
0333 200 5424
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify [email protected] . This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individuals named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify [email protected] immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Registered Address: Columba House, Adastral Park, Martlesham, Ipswich, IP5 3QU.