Seven Criminal Justice are currently seeking an experienced and dedicated permanent Substance Misuse Social Worker/Case Manager to work full-time in Doncaster Royal Infirmary.
The salary for the post is £22,352 – £27,275 dependant on experience. Benefits include pension, health scheme and an attractive annual leave package.
The individual must be able to work on a rota basis over 7 days between 8am and 10pm.
· The successful candidate will need substantive substance misuse experience to advise Dr’s and nurses in crisis at A&E where risks can be exponentially high.
· The candidate will need to be able to offer early engagement to people and support them to enter treatment services.
· They will provide therapeutic interventions to reduce acute admissions.
· Qualified Social Worker
· Current Social Work England registration
· Substantive substance misuse experience
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients’ requirements.
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of staff to Local Authorities, Prisons, Probation Services, Charities and Private Organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of criminal justice; including Youth Justice, Probation, Recovery, Rehabilitation, Psychology, Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Substance Misuse Nurse Prescriber who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.