Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £80000 - £80000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice is looking for a Substance Misuse Doctor to fill an exclusive opportunity in Coventry.
As a Substance Misuse Doctor, you will contribute to the service in ensuring service users consistently receive high quality services that adhere to the best practice guidelines and achieve high professional standards. They will be required to actively contribute to the overall performance of the service to ensure that contractual output targets are achieved.
- Take responsibility for personal development, identifying personal training needs and participate in regular supervision, appraisal. They will be required to engage fully in the process for revalidation.
- Required to work flexibly across a number of operational sites as required and work flexibly within an agreed number of hours to maintain the most appropriate level of service provision. This will include some evening and weekend working as determined by service user need.
- Record and input client data and information in order that the service operates within contractual, administrative and financial requirements.
- Qualifications: Medical Degree and completing of Basic Medical Training.
- Experience: Experience in delivering evidence-based treatments in Substance Misuse.
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team setting and with other Agencies.
- Evidence of participation in Clinical Audit.
- Experience of working with substance misuse and mental health issues and a clear understanding of the need for and ability to deliver quality services.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS is required.
- Full GMC- UK Registration and Licence to Practice.
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of staff to Local Authorities, Prisons, Probation Services, Charities and Private Organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of criminal justice; including Youth Justice, Probation, Recovery, Rehabilitation, Psychology, Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Substance Misuse Doctor who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Substance Misuse Doctor jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Criminal Justice’ on Google.