Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Jamie Chittock
Salary: £28 - £32
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
We are currently looking for a Prison Cleared Nurse for a temporary contract within an IDTS team in a North West based prison..
You will need to have experience in Systm one, Methasoft and have Anaphylaxis training and, be available to start ASAP.
This post will be between 2 and 4 months long, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance. Perfect for those who are ambitious and willing to adapt to a new and exciting environment.
Our client is looking for an experienced, compassionate individual who will be able to offer patients first-class nursing in an incredible working environment.
In order to be successful within this post, we require that you are qualified in nursing, as well as having sufficient UK experience.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for nursing employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus, for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5434. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.