Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £31 - £31
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice is looking for a Prison Substance Misuse Nurse in the Shropshire area. If you are a Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity then apply now.
The post holder will be required to work within the substance misuse team, providing evidence based integrated substance misuse services to prisoner’s to reflect the standards and quality of the service they could expect to receive in the wider community. To be responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of holistic care packages. To work as part of the wider health care team providing health promotion, assessment, treatment and evaluation of care within a secure environment. To work in accordance with the standards set by the Nursing and Midwifery Council and HM Prisons policies and guidelines.
- You will provide high-quality care to those clients requiring specialist prescribing.
- You will contribute to the assessment process including observation and ongoing assessment, providing accurate and timely feedback.
- Participate in the formation and on-going review of recovery plans.
- Provide practical support and advice to service user’s carers and other disciplines.
- You will carry full and comprehensive risk assessments.
- You will carry out physical health care checks and act upon findings as required.
- Qualifications: A Registered General Nurse or Mental Health Nurse (RGN/RMN).
Prison clearance is needed.
Active NMC pin.
- Experience: IDTS experience.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK. Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, 3 months.
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of staff to Local Authorities, Prisons, Probation Services, Charities and Private Organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of criminal justice; including Youth Justice, Probation, Recovery, Rehabilitation, Psychology, Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Substance Misuse Prison Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.