Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £32 - £35
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice has a brilliant opportunity for a Substance Misuse Nurse in the Manchester area. If this role appeals to you then we’d love to hear from you.
You will have the opportunity to work within a category A cleared prison managing a case load of prisoners/patients with illicit drug misuse and prisoners with severe and enduring Mental Health issues.
- Managing a case load of prisoners/patients with illicit drug misuse and prisoners with severe and enduring mental health issues.
- Assessing and monitoring their mental health, administering medication and monitoring side effects
- Attending multi-disciplinary reviews
- Providing support and reassuring, assisting prisoners with complex issues
- Documenting and updating care plans
- Review medication in substance misuse clinics, care plans, supporting client with maintaining their recovery goals
- Qualifications: NMC Registered and Category A Prison Clearance required
- Experience: Significant substance misuse experience required
- Compliance: Up to date DBS is required
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Minimum 3 month contract (likely to be extended)
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of staff to Local Authorities, Prisons, Probation Services, Charities and Private Organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of criminal justice; including Youth Justice, Probation, Recovery, Rehabilitation, Psychology, Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Probation Officer who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.