Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £45000 - £45000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice is looking for a Substance Misuse Nurse Prescriber to fill an exclusive opportunity in Brimignham.
As a Substance Misuse Nurse Prescriber, you will be directed by the NMP Lead, Assistant Medical Director and the Service’s Medical Lead, the postholder will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary and multi-agency team delivering recovery orientated alcohol and drug intervention services.
- Offer care for presenting clients.
- Initiate prescribing of and/or make amendments to prescriptions of opiate and/or alcohol substitute treatments and other related medications.
- Take a lead role in developing the prescribing clinic, acting as a point of contact for other workers and partner agencies around prescribing issues.
- Ability to assess and recovery plan service users and formulate written reports as necessary.
- Qualifications: Qualified Non-Medical Prescriber. Qualified pharmacist with current GPhC registration and two years’ post qualification experience OR First level registered nurse with a current PIN.
- Experience: Three years post qualification experience.
- Experience of contributing to project development.
- Compliance:Up to date DBS is required.
- Travel: UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Negotiable hours.
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of staff to Local Authorities, Prisons, Probation Services, Charities and Private Organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of criminal justice; including Youth Justice, Probation, Recovery, Rehabilitation, Psychology, Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Substance Misuse Nurse Prescriber who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.