Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Mathew Gaukrodger
Salary: £14 - £16
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Substance Misuse Practitioner | £14 – £16 P/H | Scottish Border’s
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent probation services and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
The work in this post is full time, consisting of 35 hours per week in one of the most sought-after locations in the country, The client requires you have current experience in this field. If you have any addiciton training or more than two years working in this field then please get in touch with us.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for criminal justice employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free PVG Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5434. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.