Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Gurmail Singh
Salary: £16 - £18
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice are currently looking for a Substance Misuse Recovery Worker to work full-time based in Berkshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Substance Misuse Recovery Worker job is £17 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Working within the Family Safeguarding Team.
- Manage a caseload of service users, helping them to address their substance misuse issues.
- Completing assessments and brief interventions with service users and delivering evidence-based interventions to service users in one-to-one and group settings.
- Work effectively with team members and partner agencies to deliver quality service, focused on achieving positive change for service users.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role/substance misuse
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of staff to Local Authorities, Prisons, Probation Services, Charities and Private Organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of criminal justice; including Youth Justice, Probation, Recovery, Rehabilitation, Psychology, Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Substance Misuse Nurse Prescriber who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.