Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Joe Higgins
Salary: £12 - £15
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Substance Misuse Recovery Worker | Stoke-on-Trent | £12-£15 P/H
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable Recovery Worker who is passionate about providing excellent rehabilitation and the delivery of clean safe care. This post will be within an extremely well respected establishment based in the Stoke area.
This post will be for 3-6 months long, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance. Perfect for those who are ambitious and willing to adapt to a new and exciting environment.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for nursing employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus, for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5434. Please ask for the Criminal Justice department.