Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Alex Bradnum
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven criminal justice is looking for a Substance Misuse worker to fill an exciting opportunity across derbyshire.
As Substance Misuse Worker, you will be on hand to provide services in line with the Harm Reduction Service for drug and alcohol misuse, as part of a forward looking, flexible and creative team.
- Working as a part of team you will provide support, information and advice to individuals in relation to substance misuse.
- You’ll need to be confident and organised with excellent communication skills. You will have experience of working with substance misuse service users in a health, social care or criminal justice setting
- The role will undertake a wide range of tasks and duties ranging from assessments, care planning, risk assessment and risk management.
- Experience: 2+ years’ experience within substance misuse.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS is required.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, 6 month contract.
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of staff to Local Authorities, Prisons, Probation Services, Charities and Private Organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of criminal justice; including Youth Justice, Probation, Recovery, Rehabilitation, Psychology, Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Substance Misuse Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.