Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Jim Garwood
Salary: £29918 - £35232
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
My client is looking for an experienced Team Leader to lead this innovative and forward thinking service and work closely with the recovery communities they serve.
Providing a responsive and flexible service offering the best possible recovery outcomes for all service users.
This is a permanent role based from Doncaster.
Job Title – Team Leader
Location – Rotherham, Doncaster & South Humber
Salary – £29,918 – £35,232
Benefits – 29 days holiday (year 1), Pension, Life Assurance, Health scheme
- Professional qualification or degree in a related subject e.g. Social Work, Psychology, Counselling
- Significant demonstrable experience in the field
- Evidenced training in substance misuse and substance misuse treatment approaches
- Knowledge of substances and their effects
- Understanding of the recovery process and underpinning principles
- Experience of working directly with people with problematic substance use and delivering effective key working based interventions
- Team management experience
- Proven ability to effectively manage heavy caseloads and to take responsibility of their own initiative
- Experience of multi-disciplinary team working
If you feel you have the skills and experience for the role please send me your up to date CV in the first instance, to enable me to effectively understand each application. I will call each individual applicant to discuss the role and experience in due course.