Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Dean Johnson
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Youth Offending Worker – Buckingham
The pay rate for this locum youth offending worker role is £18 – £23 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
The post holder will be responsible for the case management of young people subject to statutory interventions to the Youth Justice service. Also to prevent offending by young people by providing an effective social work/youth offending service to young people and their carers.
Requirements of the youth offending worker:
- Recent experience of working within youth offending
- Experience of working within YOS setting is essential
- Up to date DBS
- Develop links within the community to enhance the preventative Strategy within the YOT incorporating a multi-agency approach, whilst maintaining confidentiality.
- To conduct supervision or facilitate appropriate supervision of young offenders under reparation programme.
- Collate and maintain accurate and relevant information for evaluation and monitoring of the programmes.
- To involve young people in the planning and evaluation of opportunities made available to them.
- Work flexible and some unsociable hours according to the team’s requirements in order to provide the most effective staff cover.
- Any other duties required by your Line Manager that are commensurate with the post
- To develop and maintain effective reparation projects for young people and ensure that the projects are devised in accordance with the Youth Justice Board plan and any other relevant strategies
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for criminal justice employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
If you would like us to consider you for this role then please let me know, alternatively if you are not looking for a new position but know of someone suitable, we do pay £250.00 for every referral that we manage to place. They just need to contact me and quote your name.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
07520 634 254
0333 200 5424