Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £18 - £23
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice is looking for a Locum Youth Offending Worker in the Buckingham area.
You will be responsible for the case management of young people subject to statutory interventions to the Youth Justice Service. Also to prevent offending by young people by providing an effective social work/youth offending service to young people and their carers.
- Develop links within the community to enhance the preventative Strategy within the YOT incorporating a multi-agency approach, whilst maintaining confidentiality.
- To conduct supervision or facilitate appropriate supervision of young offenders under reparation programme.
- Collate and maintain accurate and relevant information for evaluation and monitoring of the programmes.
- Work flexible and some unsociable hours according to the team’s requirements in order to provide the most effective staff cover.
- Any other duties required by your Line Manager that are commensurate with the post.
- To develop and maintain effective reparation projects for young people and ensure that the projects are devised in accordance with the Youth Justice Board plan and any other relevant strategies.
- Experience: Recent experience of working within youth offending, experience of working with YOS setting is essential.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS is required.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time position, initial minimum 3 month contract.
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of staff to Local Authorities, Prisons, Probation Services, Charities and Private Organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of criminal justice; including Youth Justice, Probation, Recovery, Rehabilitation, Psychology, Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Youth Offending Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.