Sector: Data Sciences
Consultant: Franc Botha
Salary: £35000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
35 – 40K DOE
Reporting to our Head Of Insight, the Consultant Analyst is our technical reputation specialist; a master in the complex methodology underpinning our algorithmic technology, fluent in the needs and challenges of C-level communications professionals and a sector expert in their own right.
With a mixture of technical knowledge, industry specialism and relationship building, you’ll translate and deliver the intricate and ever-changing needs of our clients into our weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual insight reports.
The Consultant Analyst oversees the design and delivery of reputation analysis solutions through close consultation with the company’s customers. Producing analysis reports focused on reputational issues across different sectors, as well as ad hoc work focusing on the specific reputational analysis requirements of target customers.
Customer requirements and needs may exceed the current precedents of the methodology; Consultant Analysts need to be equipped to innovate and iterate both the methodology and the reporting to respond to these new requirements.
- Insight report production and delivery
- Scheduling and attending pre-report calls to validate focus for reports
- Sourcing and preparing data for reports
- Project management of reports
- Report production
- Quality control of reports
- Development of insight for client reports
- Refining filters and search parameters to focus on relevant content
- Holding quarterly client innovation workshops
- Responding to client queries
- Ensure all customer deliverables remain for fit-for-purpose
- Presentation of customer reports to department heads, directors and executives
- Contributor to the company’s thought leadership
- Methodology development and iteration
- Mastery of the company’s proprietary methodology and quantitative processes
- All candidates must undergo a formal examination following a 3-month induction period to demonstrate complete understanding of the methodology.
- Our proprietary technology is unique to the company, a comprehensive understanding of how our technology works is key to success in the role
- Excellent, demonstrable knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel including Pivot, Macro and Vlookup functions
COMPETENCIES & ATTRIBUTES:
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the role of communications in the business
- A nuanced understanding of the business value of reputation and the proxies used to measure it
- Strong statistical knowledge
- A pre-existing expertise in a sector or industry
- Highly articulate, with strong presentation skills
- Outstanding English: written and spoken
- Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and/or Chinese language skills desirable
- Proven track record of delivering to tight deadlines
- Highly motivated self-starter prepared to go the extra mile
- Preparation – diligent and focused, delivering to tight deadlines under reasonable pressure
- Exemplifies core values and behaviours