Sector: Data Sciences
Consultant: Franc Botha
Salary: £40000 - £55000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Consultant Data Scientist
£40k – £55k p/a
We are a global consulting firm specializing in TopLine Power®, which encompasses strategy, marketing, pricing, and sales.
Our practice is built on evidence-based, practical strategies for profit improvement via the top line. We are regarded as the world’s leading pricing advisor and thought leader.
As a Data Scientist with our world-wide consultancy firm, you select, test and apply machine learning and artificial intelligence methods to conduct predictive analytics, as well as develop meaningful insights and data models for our clients as part of our consulting teams.
You will conduct research, keep an eye on the market, and help develop our business based on machine learning and artificial intelligence in pricing, sales and marketing strategies.
A successful applicant will have the following –
- Expertise in selecting and applying AI and ML methods such as Neural Networks, Support Vector Machines etc.
- Programming skills in R, Matlab, and/or Python, related to Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Conduct statistical analysis,familiar with tools such as SAS, Tableau
- Ability to query and program databases (SQL, No SQL)
- Knowledge of the most common cloud-based machine learning engines
- Be able to explain your work to consultants and clients
- Use visualizations and examples in communication
- You can work autonomously
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Feel at home in a fast-changing world with new technologies and methods quickly
- evolving and changing
- Eager to test and develop new methodologies and are highly service oriented
- Solid understanding of business and pricing strategy is a strong plus
What we offer in return:
- Outstanding personal and professional development opportunities
- Working in a fast changing and innovative work environment
- Opportunity to invent, get intellectually challenged and learn from other team members
- Unique international role
- Corporate culture guided by our entrepreneurial spirit, openness and honesty
Submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected].