Sector: Data Sciences
Consultant: Jamie Chittock
Salary: £45000 - £55000
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Credit Risk Analyst
45,000 – 55,000 + benefits
The right person has extensive modelling experience and is able to lead and continuously analyse data and design tools related to understanding business value. You would mainly be working with issuing of credit to merchants as well as developing tools for modelling credit risk.
- Develop and maintain the credit policy framework and models used for credit eligibility and credit risk
- Analyse and visualise risks and opportunities in the credit portfolio
- Liaise with departments such as product, marketing, tech and finance whenever necessary and contribute to the continuous development of the credit product
- 2 or more years from a relevant position, ideally hands-on experience from the small and micro business segment
- Course work from analytical discipline such as economics, finance or engineering
- Solid understanding of credit issuing, credit modelling and portfolio management
- Strong communication skills – orally as well as written/reports
- Excellent English skills, additional language skills is a plus. (NB! Swedish is not required.)
- Programming skills (such as Python, SQL, etc.)
For further information or to register your interest, please contact Jamie Chittock via email at: [email protected] or on 07852217851.
All applicants must eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.