Sector: Data Sciences
Consultant: John Johnston
Salary: £15000 - £26000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Job Title: Data Analyst - (Permanent)
Hours: 09:00-17:30. Some additional hours will be required
Reports to: Line Manager
The client is an independent CRM Agency that specialises in using customer data to grow our client’s businesses in 14 countries across the globe. We offer a wide range of services from data focused IT infrastructure, through to analysis and strategy, as well as communications.
We are looking for an Analyst to join our dynamic team working at a very exciting time within the business and support in developing the analytics proposition for the Agency
Summary of Job:
You’ll be working within the analytics department alongside experienced senior analysts for a range of UK based and international clients. You will be responsible for creating customer campaigns and campaign insights, be involved in building customer segmentations, LTV modelling and applying statistical techniques such as propensity modelling.
- Ability to present, describe and explain analysis in a usable, insightful format that is readily understandable to non-technical, non-statistical colleagues and clients.
- To help build, implement and maintain regular campaigns for clients.
- To be able to evaluate campaign performance and make recommendations.
- To provide clients with insightful, actionable recommendations based on a sound understanding of the facts plus experience and opinion.
- Interpret client briefs and determine the most appropriate solution and approach.
- Use innovative analytic techniques that will add value to our client relationships.
- Work alongside the senior analysts to build a variety of different segmentations depending on the client’s needs.
- To build logistic regression or CHAID propensity models for a variety of applications.
- To manipulate big transactional data sets via SQL to derive insight.
- A good degree ideally in Mathematics or Computer Science
- Enthusiastic and innovative at problem solving
- A self-driven individual; wanting to learn new techniques and skills and drive innovation
- A great communicator who can work with clients and present analysis.
- Good knowledge in statistical modelling techniques.
- Ability to code in R, Python (Preferential)
- Knowledge SQL coding (Preferential)