Sector: Data Sciences
Consultant: John Johnston
Salary: £65000 - £92000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Role: Senior Consultant /Manager – Data Science
Salary £65,000 + DOE
We are currently looking for a specialist candidate for the exciting and new position as Data Science Lead. This will be at a Senior Consultant/Manager Level.
The candidate will be leading the data science team within the global organisation, where they will develop strategy and methods in regards to Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Pricing, Marketing and Sales. They will be working in the London office but assisting the whole of the organisation. The successful candidate will spend 50% of their time on projects and 50% developing data science for the company worldwide.
What do we look for in this experienced hire?
Ideal candidates should have:
- Significant experience of data science experience and machine learning is essential
- Expertise in selecting and applying AI and ML methods such as Neural Networks,
Support Vector Machines etc.
- Experience with programming in R, Matlab, and/or Python, ideally for ML and AI
- Knowledge of database systems (SQL, No SQL)
- Knowledge of most common cloud-based machine learning engines
- Solid understanding of business and pricing strategy – desirable
- Strong analytical experience including concepts, statistics.
- Able to grasp and understand analytics
- Experience of developing analytical models is essential
- Be a clear strategic thinker, with the ability to translate vision into tangible business
- Extremely articulate – able to take complex ideas and make them simple and compelling, with the use of visualisations and examples in communication