Sector: Data Sciences
Consultant: Franc Botha
Salary: £28000 - £30000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Job Title: PRD Direct Comms and Insight Manager for a national gym chain
Location: Leicestershire (based in Hinckley with regular meetings and training in London)
Sector: Analyst and Management
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Major Goal: To drive sales and retain customers by creating and continual improving insightful customer communications.
With a state of the art CRM system, you will have the ability to truly understand what makes our members tick and use this insight to take our customer communications to the next level and beyond.
- Plan, Map, create and deliver regional and central customer communications to increase Sales and retain customers
- Work strategically to ensure that communications do not conflict with other journeys.
- Manage part of the central customer journey on behalf of the business, taking on board the views of the Sales Managers meeting and continually refining the journey to improve the results
- Undertake A/B testing and other testing strategies to ensure that we understand the effectiveness of each message
- Ensure all marketing campaigns sent meet the business’ requirements and are legally sound with relevant terms and conditions
- Regional and Central Direct Member Communication via many different CRM models
- Profile and segment Customers to give Marketing and Sales Managers a better understanding of our customer base
- Create Reports for Contract Managers to support them in making relevant decisions for their business
- Create Reports including Latent Demand Reports for Business Development
- Analyse and Report to the business on all aspects of each communication sent out, to highlight its effectiveness and undertake improvements and recommendations (including traffic, acquisition, conversion, retention and revenue.).
- Present Reports on Contract Findings to Current and Prospective Clients
- Look for and suggest opportunities improve SCV’s effectiveness as a tool for the business in conjunction with the other Communication Specialists
- Work with the other Communication Specialists and all departments to ensure that the tool is developed to improve the business’ communications as a whole
- Deal with first line support for colleagues using SCV
- Train site users in utilising all aspects of SCV
- First-hand experience of the development and implementation CRM strategies with back-end system knowledge
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Good experience in delivering CRM / data marketing / email marketing
- Write engaging content clearly and concisely
- Analyse, test and improve results
- Strong planning, analytical skills and project management skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Clear understanding of Direct communication methods
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Hold a CIM or IPM qualification in digital marketing
- Ability to undertake presentations and training sessions to groups at many levels.
- Knowledge and understanding of data protection laws
- An understanding of the evolving digital ecosystems and how these can be used to create, deliver and track omni channel campaigns
Other Ad-hoc duties:
- Deliver a customer experience that generates customer compliments
- Listen, value and respond to all comments made by customers
- Promote 30 minutes of activity 5 times per week by providing a wide range of quality activities
- Provide dedicated, qualified, well trained colleagues to support customers and make their Visits enjoyable
- Ensure that all people undertaking marketing or communication to customers and colleagues are trained to the standards required.
- Undertake Training as required.
- Attend Meetings as required
- Rigorous training and development
- Free use of gym facilities for friends and family
- Discounts on food from our cafes.