Sector: Data Sciences
Consultant: Franc Botha
Salary: £21000 - £27000
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Are you an experienced Administrator? If so, we’d like you to join our team on a temporary basis to cover a period of maternity.
Working as part of a team, the purpose of the role is to enable the Planners to maintain a portfolio of employee benefits clients through liaising with policy providers for policy details, obtaining policy illustrations, processing new business applications and tracking to completion. To ensure that client information database is accurate at all times and that the business is supported and enabled to deliver an excellent service to its customers.
But, it’s not just about what you bring to us…
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including Death in Service, pension scheme, the opportunity for flexible working to ensure a greater work life balance and contributions towards any relevant exams. In addition, we offer opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- 2 years’ experience in a Financial Services industry including employee benefits exposure
- Good secretarial and numeracy skills with high degree of accuracy a pre-requisite
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel packages essential
- Desirable knowledge of Model Office
- Desirable NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration
- Able to demonstrate our Core Values: Client Focus, Long Term and Sustainable, Integrity, Efficiency, Nimble, Team Working