Sector: Data Sciences
Consultant: John Johnston
Salary: £30000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Our client is looking for an Experienced Software Engineer with exceptional abilities, capable of intrinsically understanding gameplay and implementing best case solutions to very unique technical problems.
Reports to: Game Director
Location: In our office in Nottingham is ideal, remote working considered for the right applicant.
Contract: Full Time Permanent or Long Term Contract
What we’re looking for:
- A software engineer with professional experience in games.
- Recent experience working with Xbox One and/or PS4.
- Good knowledge of Unity.
- Excellent C++ / C# programming skills.
- Someone who is both relaxed and excited about working in a small team.
- Attention to detail, and strong ability to analyse and comprehend direction.
Skills that would help your application?
- Awesome technical insight and a finisher of technical tasks on time.
- A communicator with the ability to verbalise conceptual thoughts and with an openness to use constructive critique.
- A gamer.
- Robust software engineering and software architecture principles and practice.
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and optimisation skills.