Sector: Data Sciences
Consultant: Franc Botha
Salary: £35000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
We are looking for a smart and driven Expert to join our Intelligence and Automation team within our in-house media agency.
Your mission is to make it easy for the people within the organisation to make wise decisions based on complex data. With the help of your talent to make complicated things easy to understand.
The role is a key role as our digital marketing investments are large and projected to grow substantially at the same time as competition is becoming more and more fierce. The role is not only to deliver numbers and reports, but to manage implementation of the web analytics tool and/or maintains ongoing implementation changes, more importantly also to educate and create structures to ensure the rest of the organisation use objective data in their day to day jobs.
- Manage implementation of the Google Analytics 360
- Maintain ongoing implementation changes
- QA and ensure that correct data is collected
- Maintain GA360 data validation. Be able to identify gaps in the current data capture strategy and proactively support enhancements.
- Create and produce reports and analysis on website traffic, customer behaviour and engagement to support the business in making timely and informed decisions
- Work closely with Tag Manager to gather business requirements and converts them into technical requirements for the web development teams to implement the code on the pages
- Manage integrations with other products such as DCM, AdWords, Search Console and Bigquery
- Audit and troubleshoot issues with analytics and tags
- Hold regular trainings on web analytics and GA360 for stakeholders at various levels
- Work on integrating Google Analytics data with other systems via APIs
- Experience in Google Analytics 360 & Google Tag Manager
- 2-3 years web analytics experience, focusing on Google Analytics, ideally with experience in some additional web analytics platforms
- Understanding of APIs & BigQuery
- Curious and mentally agile – a natural problem solver
- Analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication & storytelling skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics or Economics related field of study
- Full proficiency in English
- Proficient with debugging tools
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and eCommerce