Sector: Data Sciences
Consultant: Franc Botha
Salary: £30000 - £70000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Working with our world-class MMO team, and reporting to our MMO Snr Business Mgr,
the Live Service Manager is responsible for taking the lead on planning and execution of marketing campaigns for MMO games.
You’ll be able to:
- Partner with publishing development teams to build marketing programmes that support live service content.
- Partner with the brand team to support creative production on asset needs required to maximise penetration based on objectives.
- Develop promotional strategies – serving the right message at the right time to the right audience.
- Get detailed insights on evaluating player behaviour, product and business performance to ensure the continued success of our operations.
- Request and manage all campaign budget approvals with the MMO Snr Business manager.
- Present and report media plans to internal management / Business stakeholders.
- Support and attend trade and consumer events and take lead where required.
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- 2+ years working with online service; clear understanding of the impact of a Live Service.
- Strong digital marketing experience with proven track record of success at a leading interactive, entertainment or ecommerce brand or agency.
- Proven experience working in/with international partners.
- Ability to understand convert competitive/market/product analysis and player insights into business strategies.
- Work well in a collaborative, team-based environment.
- Ability to show leadership, work alongside and present to senior management.
Essential Competencies, Skills & Attributes:
- Strong presentation skills, excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- An innovative thinker with excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Team player and relationship focus individual able to collaborate and interface with a wide range of partners, both internally and externally
- Positive attitude, good time management and ability to complete assignments within tight and often difficult deadline
- Keeps up to date with industry trends
- Proactive mind-set