Consultant: George Owen
Salary: £75000 - £87500
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Dentistry is looking for an Associate Dentist to work within an exceptional clinic in Cirencester, Gloucestershire.
As an Associate Dentist, it will be your responsibility to prevent and treat problems affecting the mouth and teeth, deal with injuries and correct general dental issues. The UDA target for this role is 7000 (£10-12.50 per UDA) and there is potential to include private work alongside your NHS responsibilities.
- Examine teeth, diagnosing dental conditions using tools such as x-rays.
- Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to patients, including regular cleanings, root canals, surgical extractions, implants and cosmetic dentistry.
- Educate patients and parents of patients on maintaining proper oral health.
- Communicate with dental staff on our team regarding patient treatment plans.
- Prescribe medications as necessary.
- Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations.
- Supervise the work of professional, technical and administrative staff.
- Qualifications: Degree in Dentistry.
- Experience: 2+ years working as a Dentist in the UK.
- Compliance: CPD registered. Active Performer Number. GDC Registered.
- Travel: Ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Dentistry:
Established in 2011, Seven Dentistry is a leading provider of dental professionals to public and private practices across the UK. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with dentists and dental staff across all levels.
Seven Dentistry is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of dentistry; including Practice Managers, Associate Dentists, Dental Nurses, Dental Hygienists, Orthodontists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Dentist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Dentistry. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.