Consultant: George Owen
Salary: £75000 - £83000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Dentistry is looking for an Associate Dentist to work within an exceptional practice in Stranraer, Dumfries and Galloway.
This dental award winning practice in the South West of Scotland are looking for an Associate Dentist who has previous experience working within the NHS. The successful candidate will be taking over the patient list of a long standing Dentist at the practice. With an established patient list and great private potential, this is one of the most desirable roles within the area.
- Examine teeth, diagnosing dental conditions using tools such as x-rays.
- Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to patients, including regular cleanings, root canals, surgical extractions, implants and cosmetic dentistry.
- Educate patients and parents of patients on maintaining proper oral health.
- Communicate with dental staff on our team regarding patient treatment plans.
- Prescribe medications as necessary.
- Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations.
- Supervise the work of professional, technical and administrative staff.
- Qualifications: Degree in Dentistry.
- Experience: 2+ years working as a Dentist in the UK. NHS dental treatment experience is essential.
- Compliance: CPD registered. Active Performer Number. GDC Registered.
- Travel: Ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Dentistry:
Established in 2011, Seven Dentistry is a leading provider of dental professionals to public and private practices across the UK. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with dentists and dental staff across all levels.
Seven Dentistry is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of dentistry; including Practice Managers, Associate Dentists, Dental Nurses, Dental Hygienists, Orthodontists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Dentist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Dentistry. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.