Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £70000 - £100000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Dentistry is looking for an Associate Dentist to work in the Penn area in Wolverhampton. This role is a permanent, full time or part time is available.
As an Associate Dentist, it will be your responsibility to prevent and treat problems affecting the mouth and teeth, deal with injuries and correct general dental issues. This private practice has 4 surgeries and has a long standing established client list and has a modern practice outlook. The UDA target for this role is 7000, at £12 per UDA. This practice is a mixed NHS with some private, 70% NHS and 30% Private, but the dentist is free to do as much private work as they want on their NHS patients. The practice is a modern dental practice and each dentist has their own decontamination washroom with a separate nurse.
- Examine teeth, diagnosing dental conditions using tools such as x-rays.
- Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to patients, including regular cleanings, root canals, surgical extractions, implants and cosmetic dentistry.
- Educate patients and parents of patients on maintaining proper oral health.
- Communicate with dental staff on our team regarding patient treatment plans.
- Prescribe medications as necessary.
- Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations.
- Supervise the work of professional, technical and administrative staff.
- Qualifications: Degree in Dentistry.
- Experience: 2+ years working as a Dentist in the UK.
You need a performer number.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: Ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time – Monday to Friday. Part time – any days.
Working with Seven Dentistry:
Established in 2011, Seven Dentistry is a leading provider of dental professionals to public and private practices across the UK. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with dentists and dental staff across all levels.
Seven Dentistry is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of dentistry; including Practice Managers, Associate Dentists, Dental Nurses, Dental Hygienists, Orthodontists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Dentist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Dentistry. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.