Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £40000 - £80000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Dentistry is looking for an Associate Dentist to work within an established and popular practice in Hampshire.
As an Associate Dentist, you will have to provide excellent dental care and the delivery of clean safe care. Ideally the candidate needs to be experienced, compassionate individual who will be able to offer patients first-class care Dentistry in an incredible working environment.
- Educate patients on oral healthcare.
- Examine teeth, diagnosing dental conditions using tools such as x-rays.
- Assess treatment options and agree treatment plans with patients.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments such as restoring teeth affected by decay and treating gum disease.
- Maintain patients’ dental records.
- Recruit, train and manage staff.
- Oversee budgets and maintain stocks of equipment.
- Market services to potential clients.
- Qualifications: Relevant degree in Dentistry, GDC and Performer number.
- Experience: Only having experience within working in a practice.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license is preferred.
- Hours: Mon-Fri or Mon Thursday (depends on practice for the hours fairly flexible) per week. Paid by UDA (4000-8000).
Working with Seven Dentistry:
Established in 2011, Seven Dentistry is a leading provider of dental professionals to public and private practices across the UK. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with dentists and dental staff across all levels.
Seven Dentistry is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of dentistry; including Practice Managers, Associate Dentists, Dental Nurses, Dental Hygienists, Orthodontists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Dentist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Dentistry. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive nursing jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Dentistry’ on Google.